Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Images with Words


24º Rain

This blog was done for my Beyond Layers blog but thought I'd also post it here too, anyway just my interpretation of these quotes.


follow your bliss ~ my love of baking and food photography gives me the perfect mixture to give me the bliss I feel when I see my final results ...



hold a true friend in both your hands ~ you don't need many friends just a few that matter ... when you do find them hold them with all your might ...



we need never be afraid of our tears ~ crying tears of joy or sorrow is a way for us to release that joy or sorrow, if it is left brew inside us we will never feel joy to it's extent and never put that sorrow to rest...



wherever you go ... go with all your heart ~ if you never do, you will never know how far you can go.



there is no remedy for love, but to love more ~ what can I say, love is a complicated emotion, don't think many people have or ever will know how to grasp it properly ... for the ones that have, consider yourself lucky ...



•    •    •    

No comments:

Post a Comment