Wednesday, November 23, 2011

when love has left us...

rain 16ºC




A beautiful bouquet of miniature roses that I bought a few days ago, that conjured up for me recent past weddings I have attended and also mine in the distant past.  

Flowers are one of the things that we would love to hold onto it's beauty but is always eluding us but sometimes when the beauty is gone, we make up for in our love for it, just like my love for flowers lets me see what it once was and also the beauty that's left behind.

Keep dreaming everyone...

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is interesting, has left a great impression.
    Best wishes
    Jonas

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh THERE you are! have been wondering where you went - it was a very long wait. welcome spring-summer! welcome sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, yeah got a little sidetracked for a little while since my previous post, but hopefully back to stay, need to get motivated and post more, it's good for my soul. haha you know what, now when I shoot my summery shots I'll have you in my head.

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete