Monday, March 26, 2012

Future is the Present

Sunny 23 ºC

I was doing a little thinking today, about a person, when a little thought popped into my head ... does the choices and actions we make today determine our future or does our future determine the choices and actions we make today?

If I'm not wrong I think a lot of people, including myself, have always thought the former to be true but  I am starting to think that maybe in some instances, the choices and actions made many years ago were determined by a future that nobody could forsee.

Just a little thought.


Just a note about why this image is upside down ... guess I'm just trying to show that in the end all the
 little paths and steps we take eventually will take us to one point in life in which pre-determined each
 and every little step we chose along the way... though the word chose may not be the right one to use...
maybe 'take' would be a more suitable "choice".
•    •    •

No comments:

Post a Comment