Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What makes you smile and laugh...

Showers and Cloudy 20ºC


So what really makes you smile or laugh...?

What made me smile today was a quote on my children's school announcement board in honour of the Year 6 students that are gradutating this Thursday ~

"Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened"

It teaches me in future how to view things when happy times come to an end.
I'm lucky happy times happens often in my life.


There are so many ways of smiling and laughing ....












Guess I have to answer my question too...
my children, my loud and crazy extended family (all 40ish of them), my hubby (when he's in a good mood), cute baby animals... isn't a very long list is it, I'm sure there's more but can't think of any more right now, will add to this when they pop up. 

I'll be waiting for your answers...

Keep smiling, laughing and dreaming...




No comments:

Post a Comment