Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Spring Is Here!

Windy and Hot 30ºC

Yesterday we went to the local Hardware House - a massive two level of man's ultimate shopping experience.  There is a gardening section that fills about one percent of the place, which is where I occupied myself while my DH got lost in the other ninety nine percent.  

I had neglected to use my 50mm for a while, since I smashed my old one and luckily got a new one for my birthday from my DH...it was the first day I've used it for months and the results were reaffirming to me the reason I loved it so much when I first started photography.









Spring is here to stay for a little while...the colours and smells that we experience in the next few months will see us through the starkness of the next Winter.

•    •    •

No comments:

Post a Comment