Thursday, February 5, 2009

the beginning


Sunny • 29º


Blogging for some comes so naturally, but for some typing the first line is a struggle, I am one of the latter. I had this account setup more than a couple of years ago but never had the courage to write my first line. Writing a blog is like letting other people into your mind, they will get to know you, maybe too well. I am doing this now because i need to overcome my insecurities and let go and hopefully it will help me better express myself and not be self conscious........and maybe meet a few friends along the way.

Keep dreaming...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the visit to west of hope. I have been blogging for about 5 years and I have found a very supportive and creative community. Friends. It really is quite remarkable. Enjoy the journey.

    ReplyDelete